Blessedluv Ltd is well established specialising in pure Virgin hair extensions. Blessedluv has endeavoured to provide the highest quality of products within our selected market. To accompany our excellent product range we also provide an unrivalled level of customer service, which extends into our after care service once purchase has been made.
Blessedluv commenced business in the year 2002 focusing on Lace Hair wigs which was in high demand at that time. Through R&D the company ascertained that 60% of the market would wear Lace hair wigs but the other 40% would prefer to have their hair weaved. Armed with this new information Blessedluv decided to start supplying hair extension weave, but not just any quality. We only supply 100 % human hair, which is unprocessed or untreated making it virgin hair. Currently our range consists of Brazilian Virgin Hair, Peruvian Virgin Hair, Full Lace wigs, Lace Front Wigs, Lace Frontal and Lace closures.
Welcome to Brazilian Weave by BlessedLuv, where we specialise in the best in weave/ hair extensions and Lace Hair.
We supply the best quality in Brazilian Virgin Hair, Indian Virgin Hair and Malaysian Virgin Hair. Due to customer satisfaction the company has travelled to SouthAmerica and Asia to find reliable hair extension manufacturers who produce weft hair extensions using only the best locally sourced virgin hair.
Brazilian Weave by BlessedLuv is of a superior quality. It has a dynamic style for long lasting, curly hair. This style is a natural curl that is soft and very manageable. It arrives with a soft curl but when wet, it becomes an even deeper curl texture.
The light texture of the Brazilian wave is a dream to wear and maintain. The hair extensions are as close to growing hair as it is humanly possible for extensions to be. You can curl them, straighten them, bleach or dye them as much as you would your own hair and they will look great for a very long time. Brazilian hair or Indian Remy Hair can be re used for up to one year.
Please feel free to view our YouTube videos on after-care tips and live images of our products.